THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to all of the middle school high school band and choir members, staff members, and all of the parent and community volunteers, who banded together and helped make the 2015 PMEA Region II Chorus Festival the success that it was.  I can't tell you how many comments I received from the visiting directors and students about how well organized things were, and how everyone went the extra mile to make them feel welcome.  That was not me alone,but it was all of you who took the time to listen to the group and talk to the members, jumped in to help whenever it was needed, and worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly.  I can't begin to tell you how blessed I feel to work with each and every one of you.  I am humbled by your generosity, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  


Mr. Luxbacher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Rehearsal Schedule - First Week and Going Forward

OCMA Board of Directors - Remainder of 2018-2019 School Year