Rhapsody in Blues Results 2017-2018`

OIL CITY HIGH SCHOOL RHAPSODY IN BLUES
2017-2018 AUDITION RESULTS

First of all, THANK YOU for auditioning.  Lots of great voices who stuck their necks out to tryout for the group.  The results are posted below.  Thank you so much for your work in preparing for the auditions.

NOTE: RIBs MEMBERS WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR ACTIVITY 10TH PERIOD.  FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES WILL BE WITH US WHEN YOU ARE NOT SCHEDULED FOR LITERATURE/BIO/ALGEBRA LAB.

SOPRANOS:
Nicole Anthony (II)
Lindsey Crabtree (I)
Courtney Crabtree (I)
Layla Hollis (I)
Lizzy Hoovler (II)
Shanay Jackson (II)
Chrystal Myers (II)
Chloe Terwilliger (II)

ALTOS:
Kiara Dignard (II)
Kaitlyn Emick (I)
Alyssa Garvey (II)
Riley Hart (I)
Annie Lenze (II)
Jenna Loll (I)
Hayley  Ochs (I)
Caroline Stevens (II)
Cassidy Webb (II)

TENORS:
Sid Cubbon (II) – Conditional
Alexandra Dobson (I)
Katherine Fye (I)
Tyler Hare (II)

BASSES:
Lorin DeGroat (I)
Brandon Huff (II)
Truman Littler (II)
Zach Manross (I)
Brentley Moffett (I)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Rehearsal Schedule - First Week and Going Forward

OCMA Board of Directors - Remainder of 2018-2019 School Year