Musical Rehearsals - Week of 10/16/17

Monday:  Blocking - Act II Scene 8 (Full Cast): 4-6 pm

Tuesday: Blocking - Act II, Scene 7: 4-6 pm

Wednesday: Music Review: 3:15-5 pm

Thursday: Act I Review: 7-9 pm

  • We will be rehearsing the following parts of scenes to complete blocking on Act I:
    • Act I, Scene 4 - Ralphie to the Rescue (We have marked it in the book, we now need to run the song and scene)
    • Act I, Scene 8 - Act I Finale (We have marked the book and done some movement, we now need to go over and run down for continuity)
    • Act I, Scene 5 - pp. 57-61 (Arrival of the leg lamp and through Major Award)
    • Please check your scene breakdowns AND your script.
Saturday: 
  • Set Build Day: 9:30 am - 4:00 pm - if you or your parents can help, please let Mr. Luxbacher know. 
  • Choreography: Tappers for You'll Shoot Your Eye Out 2-5 pm @ Studio 22 in Franklin (340 Liberty Street)

Contact Mr. Luxbacher with questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Rehearsal Schedule - First Week and Going Forward

OCMA Board of Directors - Remainder of 2018-2019 School Year