Rhapsody in Blues Results 2022-2023

First of all, THANK YOU for auditioning. Lots of great voices who stuck their necks out to tryout for the group. The results for Rhapsodies and Women's Quartet are posted below.

RHAPSODY IN BLUES: 2022-23
YOU WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR ACTIVITY 10TH PERIOD WITH ME 
FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. 

SOPRANOS:
Lily Mendoza (II)
Breanna Terwilliger (II)
Savannah Sharrar (I)
Randi Thompson (I)
Arial Ralph (II)
Isabella Vorse (I)

ALTOS:
Mackenzie Canaan (II)
Makayla Canaan (I)
Jayden Hall (I)
Shayla Hanlon (II)
Hannah Krug (I)
Sydney Miller (II)

TENORS:
Simon Burkett (I)
De’Vaughn Griffin (II) - Conditional
Matthew Myers (II)

BASSES:
Elijah Collins (I)
Drayton Dill (II) - Conditional
Spencer Greene (II)
Wesley Sanchez (I)


WOMEN'S QUARTET:
Tenor - Savannah Sharrar
Lead - Hannah Krug
Baritone - Makayla Canaan
Bass - Mackenzie Canaan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Rehearsal Schedule - First Week and Going Forward

OCMA Board of Directors - Remainder of 2018-2019 School Year