Rhapsody in Blues 2016-2017

OIL CITY HIGH SCHOOL RHAPSODY IN BLUES
2016-2017 AUDITION RESULTS

First of all, THANK YOU for auditioning.  I know the new audition system was a bit more challenging than in previous years, but I think the results will improve the group for years to come.  The results are posted below.  Thank you so much for your work in preparing for the auditions.

RHAPSODY IN BLUES: 2016-17

YOU WILL BE SCHEDULED FOR ACTIVITY 10TH PERIOD WITH ME FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR.  FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES – YOU WILL BE WITH US WHEN YOU ARE NOT SCHEDULED FOR LITERATURE/BIO/ALGEBRA LAB.

SOPRANOS:
Emily Bensink (II)
Lindsey Crabtree (I)
Meagan Gibson (I)
Courtney Henry (I)
Makenzie Huff (II)
Lucy Hutchinson (I)
Shanay Jackson (II)
Chrystal Myers (II)

ALTOS:
Nicole Anthony (I)
Katherine Fye (II)
Riley Hart (I)
Rachele Heasley (II)
Annie Lenze (II)
Jenna Loll (I)
Abi Masters (I)
Hayley  Ochs (I)
Madison Vogan (II)

TENORS:
Madi Nuhfer (I)
Allye Stanley (I)
Sid Cubbon (II)
Nick Dobson (II)
Tyler Hare (I)

BASSES:
Cameron Whitling (II)
Truman Littler (II)
Brentley Moffett (I)
Shane Whitling (I)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Musical Rehearsal Schedule - First Week and Going Forward

OCMA Board of Directors - Remainder of 2018-2019 School Year